Friday 25 May 2012

CANNES CARPET







I love nothing more than a celebrity filled red carpet. Frocks, sparkles, shoes and diamonds, what more could you want. These are some of my favourite looks from the recent Cannes Film Festival. There were so many different looks rocked on the carpet, some very out there and some looks were just kept classy and elegant. Eva Longoria's long train dress has to be one of my absolute favs! How amazing does she look?! As per usual. It has such a nice contrast between the main part of the dress which runs into the stunning train. Cheryl's dress (white and red) is also very different, but i love! I love that she also kept her hair nice and simple, yet so elegant, because of her featured train. Nothing wrong with something a little different. 

I'll just go back to day dreaming about these amazing fabrics, designs and the amount of spanx no doubt used over the festival. 

Paige X. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...