Sunday 27 May 2012

IN LOVE WITH SW















I've been a HUGE Samantha Wills fan since day one. She is one of my biggest inspirations, from the way she go about things, to business and her personal style. Then her ah-mazing jewellery collections are absolutely stunning. Every piece tells a story for me; and every piece is exquisite in its own right. I also love the presentation of SW as a whole. Her pieces come in the most gorgeous boxes, with wrapping and her tags and sites are so inspiring. These are just some of my favourite SW pieces from over the years. If you haven't already checked her out, do your self a huge favour!
Her pieces are featured in nearly every monthly magazine, and not just here in Aus, America loves her too! Amazing.
Some big names from tinsel town have also been spotted sporting SW pieces, the likes of Cameron Diaz, Demi Levato, Jenifer Lopez, Drew Barrymore, Eva Mendes. Just to name a few. (Incredible right?) That's also including our very own Delta Goodrem and Dani Minogue who are huge fans. 

Check her out on facebook (she shares the best pictures and posts), her blogtwitter, instagram and all that other jazz.

I look forward to seeing and hearing your thoughts and feedback.




2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh I looove that silver necklace!!
    ❤ kg ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...