Wednesday 9 May 2012

a met afair









Another year, another Met Gala in New York City. With a-listers, the who's who in hollywood and every other celebrity being in the city, there's no place you'd rather be than at the Met Ball, or just on the red carpet to catch a glimpse of the red carpet beauties. The Met is certainly starting to rival the Oscars when it comes to the frocks. Becoming a 'frock' show, the stars certainly didn't disappoint on the carpet this year. I love that the fashions and gowns are being taken to a whole other level; but some of my favourites were the classy, sophisticated and sparkly gowns. (above)
I love nothing more than a sparkle, and let me say, Ms Abla certainly was a knockout in her golden gown. Rihanna was another surprise for me, you never know what you're going to get with Ri Ri. But she looked amaze!!!

Paige X



Photo collection from Hollywoodlife

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...