Tuesday 26 June 2012

HART OF DIXIE










When you mix two of my favourite things, fashion and television, together what do you get? The amazing creations from Rachel Bilson's latest television show, Hart of Dixie. If you haven't heard of it or seen it yet, I definitely recommend you check it out, even if just to check out the fashion. Rachel Bilson is one of my all time girl crushes and a huge style icon in my eyes. Rachel plays young graduating doctor, Zoe Hart from New York who moves to the small country town of Blue Bell to pursue her dreams. The main thing she brings with her from the city, is her ah mazing style! Little Chanel jackets, booties, tailored black blazers, cute shirts and heels and of course classic Chanel arm candy. Seriously, check it out!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...