Thursday 7 June 2012

JULY










I have to say, July is one amazing month in magazines and photo shoots. Two of my favourites looking amazing. Firstly Delta, i had been excitedly waiting for this issue of Vogue since they first released the cover. (I may have even ran to the newsagent in my work break yesterday, and totally worth it.) She looks amazing, as always and i love the photos. The model almost always gets the recognition, but props to the photographers working with this July issue of Vogue Australia. Love love love!!
Then we have Jen in Cosmopolitan, wow! I'm so in love with black and white photos at the moment, it's crazy. I think they give the picture such a natural, stripped back, simple look. Which is so effective! And Miss Hawkins with bangs, simply incredible! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...