Monday 18 June 2012

LATEST PURCHASE










These are my favourites at the moment from my recently purchased items. This Mossman Blazer/Jacket is so amazing. The photos really don't do it justice. It is a light pink with flowing pink organza at the bottom (it looks yellow but it's not) and I cannot wait to wear this beauty. Then there are my black high heel sneakers from good old Sportsgirl. They are so so comfortable, i was really suprised, (I can even run in them), I love this trend!!
Another favourite are these light silky pants by an amazing label i just discovered called Pink Stitch Australia. All of their stuff is amazing, so well detailed and the prints are stunning. More to come on some of my newest label discoveries. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...