Thursday 6 September 2012

I love you Sydney.


























Sydney, Sydney, Sydney... I love you so much! Everytime i visit, i fall more and more in love, and I'm so happy to be moving there very soon. Beyond Excited. 
After a quick four day trip with mum, full of shopping, lunches, dinners, interviews, meetings, shopping, celebrations, pedi's, movie dates, hikes and lounging in the sunshine. Did I mention shopping? 
Had the best few days, now back home to reality. 
The shopping is beyond amazing in Sydney, from the city, Westfield, the new and updated Bondi Westfield, and Topshop opening shortly, (cue excitement). 

I'm so in love with this new white Alice McCall top from her new spring/summer collection, purchased at David Jones. Her boutique in the Oxford Street stretch is also amazing, her colours and fabrics are perfect for the warmer weather. Another favourite purchase are these new pink heeled babies, from Wanted shoes. Perfect for day to night wear and they match with anything. 

And let me introduce my new baby bling. I'm obsessed and beyond in love with my new Michael Kors watch. (Thanks Mumma <3) It is everything I've always wanted; after standing in the store for about an hour, I finally decided on which piece. And I LOVEEEE. 

See you very soon Sydney, not long, and I'll be all yours. Bring it!


P.S. The picture of my mum and Louis from One Direction is my favourite. This is what outfit she was wearing; I had to do it. Ha Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...