Tuesday 18 September 2012

Sing, BROTHER.










I LOVE, LOVE, LOVEEEE these new pieces from Sass and Bides, 'Sing, Brother' collection. Although some of these pieces don't scream 'summer'; I think they are the perfect items for a night out or casual street wear. The colours and textures of their pieces amaze me more and more every time. I love the detailing on the shoulders of the cable, cream knit. The maxi dress is also amazing. I think a neutral colour pallet is also very important for summer, as you need some basic, yet stunning and classy pieces to mix with colours and patterns. A maxi dress like this one is perfect for a beach day or some retail therapy which can also take you straight to dinner with a simple change of shoes. One other thing about these colour tones and designs, is their versatility and durability. These pieces and colours will match perfectly with any pieces in your wardrobe for years to come. Sass and Bide just get me every time and I can't wait to sport some of these amazing pieces in the warmer months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...