Thursday 7 February 2013

Dreams

















The weather is being very kind today, on this happy, sunny day in Sydney. Today is definitely a day of dreaming; enjoying the sunshine, reading those glossy mags and drooling over the latest dream pieces. For me, this Chanel 'Boy' bag definitely fits into that category. Ever since being released, I have fallen deeper in love with them and this top one with gold detailing just hits the spot. Black and gold is huge for the upcoming seasons, heading into the cooler months, which is so exciting as a fashionista. 
A black quilted leather jacket is also on my wish list for this winter, (think Burberry and the ultimate, Balenciaga). Dream on Paige, dream on. I love that many shops and designers are coming up with the ultimate quilted inspired jackets, thanks Topshop and Zara. 



'Never stop dreaming'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...