Tuesday 5 February 2013

Whitney Eve








Ever since her first line came out, I have always loved Whitney Ports designs. From watching her on The Hills or The City or just watching her general style, you can see her unique and individual style that shines through in her designing. She has such a taste for bright colours and high end pieces mixed with everyday pieces, a pair of jeans for example. You can really see her tastes and style shine through. 

I love that she brings a touch of pattern and texture to her pieces, also mixing brights and neutrals.
These are some of my favourite pieces from her up coming collection; I love the use of basic cuts and oversized pieces, my favourite. These colours are also right on trend, think whites, blacks, greys. But staying true to her own personal style and previous collections, she also has some other pieces with lots of bright colours and floral patterns. 

Check it all out at whitneyeve.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...