Thursday 3 May 2012

look of the day // lizzie olsen

lizzie olsen


Pierre Balmain scoop neck vest
£709 - farfetch.com

Helmut Lang zipper jeans
$309 - glassworks-studios.com

Steve Madden oversized shoes
$60 - stevemadden.com




Round hat
$95 - reissonline.com



Can't go past the Olsen sisters when it comes to style. This pic takes the cake for me today; she looks amazing! I'm beginning to love these hats more and more (she makes it look especially good.)
I'm also in love over this leather vest. They are also growing on me; they look super stylish with light, baggy blouses and shirts. Lizzie's white shirt matches the vest so well. Super chic!
I'm just in love overall with her entire look, as always. This especially has a parisian, french modern day chic vibe.

Ah, amour!

Paige. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...