Wednesday 2 May 2012

feeling blue?









Neon bright blue is so hot right now!!! This colour blue is right on trend for this season and is such a statement colour. Pairing this colour with other basics; think greys, whites or even a pastel floral blazer, will sure to have you looking smoking. I am also loving Blake's whole look, with the sparkling gold jacket, she looks flawless. Not to mention the amazing blue Celine tote; you're sure to make a statement stepping out in anything blue. 
I'm yet to find the perfect fitted, yet slightly baggy blue blazer. And although i love this colour, I've never pictured myself head to toe in it. But i have to say, the Billy Reid fall collection 2012, looks so amazing. The women's tailored suit looks surprisingly feminine and flattering. 

I will definitely be rocking something bright blue the next time i have something on. Although there's a long time before you'll see me head to toe in a suit. I might have to start out small, with a bright blue rock ring. ;-) Be daring!

Paige X

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...