Friday 29 June 2012

DOUBLE DENIM. YAY OR NAY?








My jury is still out on the whole 'double denim trend'. I'm such a fan of denim as a fabric; whether it be jeans, jackets, shorts or tops. But I think the 'double denim' trend looks its best when worn together as two tone. (That being, two different shades of denim together.) Other wise it looks like a photo from my crazy ancestors party album. (If you know what i mean.) I love that there are so many shades of denim around at the moment, even coloured denim is huge right now, which makes it a lot easier to hit the trend on the head. It is a bit of a bold move to pair denim together, but when it's done right, I think it looks amazing. A real thrown together, casual-chic look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...