Monday 30 July 2012

Melbourne fun.























Heading to Melbourne for the weekend is always amazing; I LOVE THAT CITY! The shopping, the vibes, people, lunch spots, food, shopping, sports, did I mention shopping?
Hitting up the Myer sale on Saturday was a highlight, amazing new season collections and heaps of sales. I picked up some amazing 'Nude Footwear' leopard booties, (pics to come) which I love! I have to mention the amazing new pieces in Zara. Every where you look, every colour and detail is incredible! I love that shop way too much, I die and go to heaven every time I step through those doors. Just looking around the shops, the new colours and collections for spring and summer are making me so so excited!! It's not too far away... 4 weeks! Exciting and SCARY. I saw some amazing bikinis, which was also a massive wake up hahaha. All in all, I love City's and shopping too much. Love love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...