Monday 20 August 2012

Better late than never.







Jen has been all over the place at the moment. After seeing her strut her stuff on the catwalk for the latest Myer show, I have fallen in love with her style all over again. This shoot is one of my favourites from recently. Black and white photos are amazing and these pics are nothing short of that. There is just something about black and white that leaves something to the imagination; wondering what colours are really in the photo. The styling and fashion used for the shoot is also spectacular. My favourite look would have to be the maxi dress on the third photo down, ah mazing right?!

Jen also makes me wish I had hair like her so I could pull off those bangs. 


Cosmopolitan Magazine, JUNE 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...