Sunday 26 August 2012

Summer flats.













As of next weekend it will officially be SPRING! So sayonara winter and hello nice weather. This makes me so excited for summer, beach days, ice cream and fashion. These are some of my favourite summer flats of the moment. I cannot get enough of flats for summer; Colour is great also. They go with anything and can go from the beach to shopping with just a change of outfit. Also super comfy, which means we can shop till we drop and leave the heels for night time! 
Bring it on...


P.S. I had to add these AMAZING pair of heels into my favourites for right now. I have been lusting over these for so long now and love everything about them. They are JLH for Siren, Jennifer Hawkins can do no wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...